Physical DMG Bonus
Elemental DMG Bonus
Physical DMG RES Reduction
Elemental DMG RES Reduction
Physical ATK Total
Elemental ATK Total
Elemental Reaction DMG*
How to use
- Base ATK - The sum of the character and weapon ATK stats (the white ATK number in the character details page).
- Flat ATK - The sum of the Plume of Death (feather artifact) and all flat ATK secondary stats on artifacts.
- %ATK - The sum of all %ATK sources. Includes artifacts with %ATK as main or secondary stat, weapons with %ATK as a secondary stat and some set bonuses.
- Crit Rate - As listed in the character details page
- Crit DMG - As listed in the character details page
- Physical DMG Bonus - As listed in the character details page
- Elemental DMG Bonus - As listed in the character details page for the relevant Element.
- Physical DMG RES Reduction - Effects that reduce the physical resistance of the enemy, such as Superconduct.
- Elemental DMG RES Reduction - Effects that reduce the elemental resistance of the enemy, such as Viridescent Venerers 4 piece set bonus effect.
- Elemental Reaction - The percent of the relevant reaction within the Elemental Mastery section of the character details page.
* A note about Elemental Reaction DMG - These numbers are only relevant for Melt and Vaporize reactions. Further more, the damage multiplier changes based on the triggering element.